Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It is the first time i watched preview screening, before the movie is on cinema... felt excited coz can watch it before everyone..lol...Actually this was out of expectation! I just try my luck to get the tickets, simply email and I GOT IT! so so so HAPPY and LUCKY. HAPPY-GO-LUCKY? ^^
It is a movie named "takers". A story about bank robberies. action movie, gun-shooting scene, chasing each others in the street just like what we expected but the main point is I was so excited.
Life should be more exciting. I will do at least 1 exciting thing in a week, to destress, unwind, relax. and for this week of course is watch preview screening. the same feeling as you go for first concert in your lifetime!
It will be a short blog because I need to study for test now..woohoo~
oh ya, if you ask me whether i would recommend this movie? i will answer "yes" for no reason..for my happiness. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment