Friday, August 27, 2010

to be thankful, to dream big, to never give up

Last night was a great night with all my coursemates. We went SS2 for dinner and carri (k-k) birthday celebration. This time was different experience. Not in the restaurant in shopping mall. Not the place that we need to spend a lot. But full with fun, laugh, 38-ing, ss-ing, joy in a warm and cozy place. The feel like your heart is filled with love, happiness, joyful, appreciation, thankful......because I have such great friends!!!!! I love you all..OH! we went to KTZ in ss2 ^^ We played cards in the shop with the ppl in queue stare at us...

MOVED to find The Cave but our mission is not accomplished. It has been so long that I didnt "merayau-rayau" outside with friends. Last night we did.in the playground.and playing truth or dare.and chatting.and gossiping.YEAH!!!

But pity Joy boyfriend. Hwei Chih and Ka Cheng change their mind to not bring their Boy Boy dy after last night. yerr....~.~

The manggo sago is so nice! and is special for carri too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRISSA!!!





>>>>during secondary school time, maybe I pay too much attention on HIM. I should spend more time with friends too. I wanna know them more. Start from now on, I will GAMBATEH!!

oh this post is nothing with the title. i just like the title as my motto. to motivate me.


1 comment: