Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I got a msg : Hey, do you know how many girls i slept with from this facebook?...bla bla bla...
What so proud of it? Quantity that you want? 100? 1000? every night with a girl then 1 year 365 days, congratulations! you can gain the amount you want very soon. Pervert, back off! I am not the girl you are hunting. Phew...I felt so angry but I dont normally. I will just ignore it. Perhaps somebody pissed me off? Ok, nvm, forget about it. I dont easily get angry because I think mad at someone is meaningless. Human are so tiny, diminutive figure compare to universe. There are so much things out there need your attention. Just be cool. Stay happy. Let it be. Unless there is misunderstanding, explanation is necessarily or else the situation will be deteriorate.

Tomorrow is Friday! We intend to go on a 5+-km journey. So it will be a one day trip which will take an hour driving to the destination, CHERATING. Sze Hui and Khang Hern are driving. We planned to have a short visit to TURTLE SANCTUARY. and of course with Jake's Stephy, we will have photoshooting session which most of us crazy to get our profile pic. The next station is Swiss Garden, we are going to have our lunch buffet here. It's enjoyable time for everyone especially sc because she couldn't stomach any breakfast. I used to be the person but no more nowadays. I trained myself to eat in the morning and it was successful. Now I can eat anywhere, anytime ^^ . But I need to control the amount of taking in. I dont want to have big tummy. Exercise!!!

HAVE FUN ALL DAY LONG!going on with more enjoyable trips :D

2 comments: