Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I found this photo by cubemedia 酷新闻. It's really awesome! Sun smiles :) Life should fill with happiness. Now I am trying to list down the things that will bring happiness to me. Hmmm......
1. shopping? of course it will do but I need money to shop the things I like. I can shop whole day in the mall. Wish I am the millionaire, perhaps billionaire?
2. eating..yes! I like to eat, to try different type of cuisine. For now, I prefer korean food and japanese food. And I prefer more vege than just meat. So, pumpkin soup, mushroom soup etc etc, salad will be my first choices in western food. kinda happy when filling my mouth with those yummy food. but the side effect is gain weight!! Need some effort to lose weight or I just control the amount of taking in.
3. cycling in shady place( I dont wanna be charcoal :P). enjoy the wind, the moving air around you. healthy body and happiness at the same time. just a problem, is there such a place near my house or uni for me to cycling???
4. stay with friends ^^. No matter go where, doing what, there is always fun with friends.
5. travelling. I think everyone will feel happy doing this stuff. haha. me too. I have some opinions on this issue. I prefer travel with family, friends, my honey babes :P . really cant imagine that ppl going alone, I mean backpacker, alone. maybe I just have no guts to try it.
6. wake up early in the morning. it may sound funny to some of you. but I just feel happy for NO REASON. I think maybe is because I can join my parents go breakfast, accompany my mum go pasar (feel bad to let her go alone if I am around), done my things in the morning then i will feel energetic the whole day.
7. receive cute pretty nice present. No need to be expensive, just show your sincerity, show that you care about me.

seems like my happiness come from others. What about come from myself?

1. listening song. only those songs I like.
2. good result after I am so hardworking. not feeling sad when I get bad result.
3. cook some food and let others try. Chinese dishes, pumpkin soup, corn soup, dumpling....
4. driving alone. freedom i guess.
5. reading books. get new knowledge make me feel better.
Actually there are many things, small little thing that
bring happiness. cant list down all. just
concentrate on every single thing in life.discover it.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment